L'Alliance Française de Leeds offers 4 skills French classes as well as conversation lessons at all ability levels.
Our level groups as well as their progression are defined according to the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR). Our 4 skills classes are designed to develop the reception (listening/reading) and production (speaking/writing) skills of our students as well as their cultural knowledge. Our Conversation Classes mainly focus on listening and speaking.
Click on the level
that interests you to get more information about the content, days & times and fees:
SPRING TERM TIMETABLE, FEES AND COURSE CALENDAR
- 25-hr courses: 10 weeks/2.30 hours per week
- Winter term starts w/c 11th March 2019
- Small groups (limited number of places, make sure to book yours early)
- Two venues: Horsforth and Woodhouse
- Native and qualified teachers
- Well defined learning paths
- Option to try out different classes (T&C apply)
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
- Fees: from £99/term*
Please use our contact form to get in touch with us and to discuss your level and needs. We will then make sure we find the most suitable group for you and guide you through our registration process.
As a student of AF Leeds you benefit from a 10% discount on the European Bookshop website, make sure you select "Alliance Française de Leeds" on the PARTNERS tab.
Registration limit date for the Winter Term: 22nd March 2019.
À BIENTÔT !
*Price with Early Bird offer for members for Conversation class.